Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Belated Wrap Up

It has been a crazy couple of days and I have been unable to post all of the great pics from the weekend. We had a great Columbus Day weekend. Saturday we went apple picking with the whole family. We did it up: hay rides, pumpkins, good eats, and of course apples. It was such a warm and sunny fall day you felt so great being outside and enjoying it.

I had to take a pic of what my brother ate just for lunch. This must be what I will be looking forward to in the future having a boy.


My grandmother was so funny. She has been insisting on buying Seth many of his first items lately. She wanted to buy his hat/mittens for the winter, his first pair of boots, first pair of shoes, and on Saturday she followed us around the pumpkin patch so that she could buy Seth his first pumpkin that literally cost $1.23. It made her day so if she's happy we are happy! We totally appreciate her thoughtfulness!


Bags and bags of apples we picked in order to make all sorts of goodies: apple bread, apple crisp, and apple pie just to name a few!


The sunglass twins: Both my mom and my gram have very sensitive eyes and thus wear their shades all the time. I pick on my mom because she'll be wearing them on a cloudy day!


My Gramp AKA Abe Lincoln's twin

Sunday was another amazingly beautiful day and Ro went golfing with my stepdad and then we went over to my mom's for dinner. I knew that the weekend was too good to be true and then came MONDAY! I had Monday off due to Columbus Day so it was going to be just Seth and I hanging out. Well, Monday started off teething hell week! I felt so bad for the little guy and I did everything to make him feel better, but nothing worked and it felt like the longest day in a year. Luckily, both of his top teeth have broken through and we are crossing our fingers for some smiley days now!

Before I forget, I'd like to wish my stepdad Tom a Happy Belated Birthday as well as Bob Keeler. Both men had birthdays earlier this week!

Well, it is a rainy and gloomy day and I had to break out not only the socks, but the turtleneck sweater as well. Signs of things to come. Good-bye flip flops until next year! I'll miss you!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Great pictures, and you'r gpa is so cute:)
Yes, the nice weather is finally gone, for good this time, but I'm glad you had a warm final weekend there in H2O town! We miss you guys!