Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something Sweet


I was looking through my recipes for something different to post and I came across something that I haven't made in a long time because I think the last time I made it, I oded on it and got sick. It is so delicious that you keep eating and eating and eating!

Fruit Dip

1 7oz. jar of Fluff
1 8oz. cream cheese softened
1/3 cup Kahlua

Beat ingredients together with an electric mixer and dip any fruit you wish in it! It is amazing!

________________

In other news, our SIL was doing better. Right now the leaking has stopped, but the fluid continues to decrease and this has the doctor baffled. So at this point her shower is cancelled and we don't know if they are going to deliver the baby early or what. I feel so badly and I am scared for them!

________________

In other news, the drywallers will be coming to start our kitchen on Monday, November 9th! Hip Hip HORRAY! It doesn't look like we will be finished with the entire kitchen by Thanksgiving, but most of it will be complete!

I'd also like to wish my good friend Amanda Keeler a very Happy 30th Birthday today! Have a great day girl!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Thank you for the bday shout out!