Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Step 1

We started, I should say Ro started Step 1 of our renavation process last night. We stripped down part of the flooring, moldings, and old door in preparation of the pocket door installation today! As you can see Seth was doing his darndest to help out, basically cheering Daddy on!
I can help Dad!


The kid will chew on ANYTHING!


When I grow up I want to be like my Daddy!

In other news, my friend Erin finally had a baby boy named Storm Minor this morning at 5:56am. He weighed a wopping 9lbs, and I thought that Seth was big! I will be taking tomorrow off to drive down to Syracuse to see Erin, Jason, and Storm. Pics to come.

My friend Ginger also called and her daughter's hearing surgery also went well. I will visit she and Haley also on my trip to Syracuse Thursday.

My friend Erin Mayne's daughter's collar bone surgery also went well. So basically my stress filled Tuesday turned out to be successful in the end. Thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Happy to hear that everyone is doing well!