Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bam Bam

So Roland's new nickname for Seth is Bam Bam because he has a Yankees bat and it is basically his favorite toy and he loves to suck on it and of course hit the floor or anything in his range with it while yelling out "Mama" as loud as he can. It is so funny!

I've been a little out of touch lately, but I just haven't had much to write about. We had a great weekend and now we are back to the grind. Friday night was date night and we had an amazing meal and then we stopped at Walmart on a mission to find a DVD of kids songs recommended by a friend. We didn't find it, but we did get Seth a new toy that he loves.


Saturday night we went to Ro's parents for the first family dinner in months. The meal was delicious and Seth and Lexy had a great time together.


Sunday Sue and I went to the Folk Art Show in SYR and we had such a great day. The exhibits were different from the norm and then we stopped and ate at Zebb's and of course got a 6pack of cookies to go. The weekend flew by and I found myself extremely tired on Sunday night. I think I was in bed asleep by 8:45pm! Now we are full blown tearing up the kitchen. Ro has pulled down the drop ceiling and he is framing up a new one to get ready for the sheet rock to be hung. The floor is half torn up and we will start priming the cupboards ASAP! We are also slowly starting to clear the rooms out in anticipation of the incoming dust from the sheetrock! I try to forget about it and move to another room less messy. I know it will be beautiful in time!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Thanks for the soup receipe. I'm making it tomorrow and can't wait! Also, The Break Up comes out on DVD today (I know you loved it.)

nina beana said...

nice bam bam story! i wish joey could say mama... but he only seems to do it by accident while bawling his head off. other than that, he's all 'dada'.

can't wait to see pics of the new kitchen! xo

Anonymous said...

where are the pics of the kitchen remodeling??
i can't wait to see it when its done!