Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Night Walks


First and foremost I'd like to send out positive thoughts to all of the people in my life that are undergoing surgery today. First, my close close friend Ginger's daughter Haley (4) is having Coliclear (I know that I spelled it wrong) Implant surgery today to update the computer that allows her the ability to hear. Loving thoughts go out to her. Second, my close friend Erin Mayne's daughter, Taylor (13) is having surgery on her collar bone to put a new fiberoptic bone in place of one that has shattered. Third, my close friend Erin McCullouch is going back to Syacuse in the hopes that she gets induced today. She a over a week overdue for her first and more then ready to have this baby! With that said, I'm feeling a little stress today in the hopes that all parties surgeries go well.

My Festive Fall display on my front porch

Last night we took the most wonderful evening walk. We decided to push dinner back and get outside before it was dark. We bundled Seth up in his warm clothes and we were off. It was so great. Walking in the fall is great because you don't sweat and feel gross.


Seth is not too crazy about wearing a hat, thus the look, but he looks so stinkin' cute in it!

Papa Charlton also stopped over last night for some play time with Seth and tired him out before bed. We loved it and we love visitors! No invite necessary!


A friendly game of peek-a-boo!

I just talked to my sister who is coming over to cut my hair tonight, HOORAY!!!! This mom hasn't gotten her hair cut since last February! I'm in dire need!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

hey lovely- hope all your friends make it through ok.

i love you guys, love the fall, and love that little stinkin' cutie of yours!

xo

AMANDA said...

He looks too adorabe in that hat. Thoughts and prayers to your friends.