Monday, October 30, 2006

Catching Up!

I feel like I've got a million things to do today, a million emails to catch up on, and my heading is spinning! Unfortunately I forgot to bring a recipe with me today so I'll have to post 2 tomorrow instead!

Update Alert!!!

Our SIL is home from the hospital and doing well. She is home from work this week and has been put on bed rest, but if all goes as planned she will be back to work next week. We are all very thankful that she and the baby are doing fine! So thank you to all of you who said a little prayer for us!

We had a great weekend despite the crappy crappy weather. We've never seen anything like it, the wind was blowing about 50 mph, it couldn't make up it's mind if it wanted to rain, sleet, hail, or snow so it just switched up every 10 minutes. Needless to say it was dark and gloomy all weekend long! We made the most of it though! Sheryl and Eric came up for a visit after not being home since Seth's baptism and we spent most of the weekend with them. Seth got so much play time with everyone this weekend and he was a happy baby.

Seth and Auntie Sheryl

Seth and Uncle Eric goofing around!

As posted on Friday, it was a food filled weekend. We started out Friday night going to Panera Bread and getting the most delicious take out ever. Saturday night I went out to dinner with my friend Ginger and Roland ordered Bernardos for he and his family. Sunday, I made a huge roast with all the fixings and we had a feast with more family! Today I'm reminiscing about all the yummy food I ate and preparing myself for more this weekend as we take a mini get-a-way to Lake Placid. We always go to the Adirondack Steak and Seafood Company and I can't wait to order a juicy lobster tail!!! This week isn't too hectic, tomorrow is Halloween and Seth will hate wearing his duck costume, but we will have fun anyhow. Next week though is going to be a little bit busy. Since we will not have a kitchen starting next week we have enlisted the help from all of our family to feed us for the week. I have asked each parent to have us over one night next week, but as much as I will hate the mess at home I'll enjoy not having to cook for a week too!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Lake Placid will be awesome; I love it there. Looking forward to seeing some pics of Seth in his costume.
Have a great week :)