Friday, October 20, 2006

Thank God for New Recipes...

As promised here is my second day of recipe swapping! I dug through my recipe box and picked out 2 more recipes, they arent' my very best, but I was on limited time so I'll do better next week!

Haddock in the Oven

1 can French Fried Onion Rings
3/4 Cup of parmesan cheese
1 Cup of plain bread crumbs
Haddock
Milk
butter

Crush onion rings and blend with pam cheese and bread crumbs.
Roll haddock in milk and then roll in dry mixture.
Place fish on baking sheet and pour 1/2 stick of butter over the fish
Bake at 500 for ten minutes!

Hash Brown and Cheese Casserole

(32oz.) package of has browns thawed
3/4 Cup of butter
1/2 Cup chopped onion
1 Can of cream of chicken soup
(8oz.) sour cream
1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Combine potatoes, butter, onion, soup, sour cream, and cheese. Stir well! Spoon into a greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Delicious!

I have to include a picture of my student Zac, who brought in his accordian to play for our class yesterday. It was amazing and somewhat a lost art! He was pretty proud of himself and the kids thought he was amazing! The Charlton family will be traveling to see Uncle Justin tomorrow at college. It is supposed to be a nice fall day so here's hoping and here's hoping that Seth is a quiet and good boy on the 2 hour car trip to and from Hamilton! Pics to come!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Can it get any better than hash brown & cheese cassarole? You are going to add some winter lbs to me here. Have a great weekend!

nina beana said...

thanks for the recipes! i wrote down one of mine, but i know you already have this particular one :)

hope you are having a great weekend- can't wait for the updatertins!

xo