Saturday, March 14, 2009

What Grandparents Put Up With

My brother Justin is home on his very last spring break from college as he will graduate in May. Last night we had Justin, my Mom and Tom over for pizza as well as to see the kids and hang out. (Wow, when I say "kids" now it seems strange!!) Anyhow, it is too funny what grandparents will do to make their grandchildren happy. My brother was up in Seth's bed for heavens knows how long just playing Laurie Berkner, My mom was Bob the Builder, while holding Leah and I'm not sure how, but Tom avoided any major embarrassment last night but I'm sure his time will come. We had a great night and an extra thank you goes out to Tom for treating us all to pizza, wings and salad. It was delicious! Today, Leah and I are going to Beth's for a girls day AKA a purse party with some of the girls. We hope to find a cute new spring/summer purse to tote around.

No comments: