Friday, March 13, 2009

1st Doc Visit

Yes, you read this correctly, we had to go to the docs this morning and it has only been one week. Poor little Leah has been having a tough tough time going to the bathroom and she has been awful fussy. Not like her sweet little self at all. I called her doc this am and described her symptoms and he wanted to see her right away. I was almost relieved because I didn't want to go through the weekend with this looming over our heads and her belly. She is definitely constipated and he listened to her belly and described it as "rumbling". So we have a new plan of action and hopefully it will relieve the pains in her belly and get her back on track ASAP!

Seth was the most amazing little boy as he tagged along with me on my first outing with the two kids without Ro. He was so well behaved and cute as can be. While we were in the exam room with the doc he remembered that Dr. Onkinko likes to give out stickers and he kept whispering to me that he wanted to ask him something, so when given the chance he politely asked him if he could please have a sticker. It was priceless. So here is a pic of my polite little boy who was soooo happy to get some new stickers.

No comments: