Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Introducing...

...the NEWEST member of our family, The BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller AKA the best flippin' thing I have ever bought!We went for our first walk today and at this rate I will be back to my pre-preggo weight in no time. Leah slept the whole time, so she approves and Seth talked minimally. My mom and I walked out little hearts out. Bring on the good weather and we will walk daily! Thank you to my hubs for letting me buy this amazing stroller! You rock!

The funny part is that the Voss' have the same stroller, but in orange so we could walk around SU campus and fit right in together!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're part of the cool stroller club now, you'll love it! It's seriously the best kid gear purchase we've ever made.

BTW- You spelled duallie wrong.. I just had to point that out for the sake of BOB.

Justin said...

Um, sis, is you're daughter actually in that stroller, or did you just stuff her clothes in there to show what it'd be like with her?

Love you lots.

J

Nikki said...

I guess I better start looking for one of these amazing double strollers!!!

Voyage to Russia said...

Love the stroller Jenn ... we have the same one same color. Of course ours is for 1.