Monday, March 02, 2009

Good Things...

The weekend was full of so many good things that I feel the need to share and spread the goodness.

* Friday nights dinner which included... homemade buffalo chicken pizza, pepperoni with fresh broccoli and pepper pizza, salad with plum tomatoes and avocados (new favorite salad item) and Newman's Own Dressing and chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple for dessert.
* Boys trying to play Rockband and making us all laugh and laugh and laugh.
* Listening to monotone moms try to sing.
* Seth trying to say the word Velocity, but it coming out more like Venosoleeeee. It puts a smile on your face instantly.
* 3 hour restful little boy naps as he catches up from his week, all afternoon on Saturday.
* The satisfaction my hubs gets when he is working on a project that he truly enjoys. He is currently working on the new back deck steps and planning for the new walkway and patio.
* Saturday nights dinner which included... chicken parm, garlic bread, tossed salad with tons and tons of good veggies packed in and once again Newman's Own Dressing. Also extra delicious because I didn't make any of it and it was eaten with great friends.
* Little souls watching and dancing to Mama Mia.
* Reinventing my blog as I reinvent myself here soon! After 2 glasses of high-test Pepsi and four hours of working on it I am pretty proud of the outcome. I hope that each time you check it a different song comes on and makes you happy!
* Sunday eats... breakfast at Longway's grease pit where I always order the exact same thing... 1 chocolate chip pancake and an order of home fries. Not so good for you, but who cares it tastes amazing! Sunday night eats... homemade chili, orange cream fruit salad and fresh Panera bread. Do you see a food pattern for the weekend???
* Numerous texts throughout the weekend from friends and family waiting and wondering about the arrival of Miss Charlton.
* Purchasing the babies brand new baby book and anticipating all the wonderful things that it will be filled with. First moments and pics...
* Talking with my little bro as he shares the good news that he is going to have a short story published in an over seas magazine. Way to go Justin we can't wait to see it in print!
* Hearing that my hubs was given YET another award from Pepsi, but even better than last weeks award. He was named the #1 FSR in his region! Way to go honey we are always so proud of how hard you work!
* Receiving a special care package from our favorite MA friends The Gilbert's. We loved every item in our special box. Thank you so much!
* Hearing Seth's new famous line..."I have a secret to tell you.... I LOVE YOU!"

I hope that your weekend was equally full of GOOD THINGS and if it was please share and spread it around!

No comments: