Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fav's List


I have officially been on maternity leave for 3 whole weeks. It is really hard to believe as the time really has been flying by. I can honestly say that I am not sleep deprived at all and we have all adjusted beautifully! So today I'm making a week in review, Friday Fav's list...


~ Play dates with friends at McD's on cold spring days.
~ How much Seth LOVES our cleaning lady Marion and wants to help her clean and just chat with her.
~ Girls days with Leah while Seth is at Pat's.
~ My lunch date with Jen on Tuesday while we scarfed down endless bowls of chips and salsa at a local Mexican restaurant as we chatted face to face and not via text!
~ Getting my haircut by my sister as Seth and Sue played rock band downstairs. PRICELESS MEMORIES!
~ Taking both kids to Target successfully and rewarding Seth with a little treat after in the cafe.
~ Typing right now one handed as Leah checks out her new surroundings in my arms.
~ Making Easter crafts with Seth, watching the excitement in his eyes as he cuts and glues.
~ Getting little gifties in the mail just about each day this week. We are so loved!
~ Having dinner made for us once again! Thanks Kristen!
~ Visits from out of town family members. Thanks for the visit and the gifts Aunt Sharon!
~ Hearing that one of Ro's Aunts is getting married to the nicest man after being a widow for many years. Congrats Aunt Jan we are sooooo happy for you! Herbie is so great!
~ Feeling overly grateful for everyone in our life. Thanks to everyone who comes to visit us weekly (sometimes daily, you know who you are!!), who text me daily to check on me and who want to get together with us on the weekends and brave the fussy time of the night. We are so lucky!
~ That it is Friday and Ro will be home with us for two days of fun!
~ That my hubs is letting me buy a ridiculously expensive stroller so that Seth can be comfy in it and not have his legs up in his chest. Love you Ro!

HERE IS TO 9 MORE WONDERFUL WEEKS OFF OF WORK!
Bring on the WARM weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ridiculously expensive stroller is SO worth every penny you're spending on it. It's going to be your new best friend. I'm So happy you're getting one! I think everyone should own one.

Sarah Richards said...

Sounds like you are taking advantage of your time off! I wish my maternity leave was when the weather was nicer!