Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Can I just say holy crap!! I can not believe that Leah is 2 weeks old today. If this is any indication of how quickly she will grow up, I don't like it at all. I don't know where the last 2 weeks went. We have had lots of visitors, outings and family fun! Keep the visitors coming too because we do get lonely and love the company!

Uncle Justin has been home this week also and we have been spending a ton of time with him and loving every minute of it. We have seen him almost everyday and will miss him so much when he leaves on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow up SO fast. Enjoy every single minute of your time with them. Before you know it, Seth will be bringing girlfriends home and Leah will be asking for a ride to the mall every night! (And you guys will be drinking heavily.)

Sarah Richards said...

I can't believe how much her looks have changes! She looks like she is getting big! Can't wait to see her soon!