Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Different

So far we are noticing that Seth and Leah are very different babies, BUT, I also think that I am a very different Mommy! Roland is, has and will always be a very relaxed person. He has been blessed with that wonderful trait. I, on the other hand am not, BUT I feel so much more relaxed this time around and I'm loving every minute of my time with my kids. I'm very excited about each and every milestone and I want her to grow very slow. Seth has been a rock star big brother and such a huge helper too!We have had a huge out pour of love and support too. At this rate I will not lose any of this baby weight any time soon either. We have been fed like kings on a daily basis and not had to cook at all. We have no idea why we even grocery shopped at all this week it all went right into the freezer. We are truly blessed to have so many special people in our life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going so well! Can't wait to come home and see you all. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy all the food! Being skinny is over rated. We'll all still love you no matter what size your jeans are.

AMANDA said...

I am so happy for you guys~~