Friday, January 16, 2009

Why do we live here?

Seriously... could this winter be any longer? We have had snow, rain, sleet, freezing rain and now we are going through a deep freeze. I miss miss miss the outdoors. I miss taking walks, bike rides and going to the playground. I had thought about starting a countdown to spring, but it is still so far away that a countdown might make the time seem even longer than it is. We have been trying to get Seth up to Dry Hill for a ski lesson for 3 weeks now. First it rained and it has been sooooooooo cold for the past two weeks that we haven't been able to get up there. Poor little guy!

Tonight we are headed to Kidnastics thank goodness. Seth can run and play for 45 minutes and get all of that energy out.

On another note, the painter started yesterday and he accomplished the ceiling, one coat of the pink and a little bit of the brown. What a change! It is starting to look like an actual little girls room. I will take some pictures this weekend of the progress and by Monday I would think he would be done. It's so EXCITING!

I also went to the docs for my appointment yesterday and all is well. She is measuring normal, strong heart beat and everything is going along as planned.

No comments: