Monday, January 19, 2009

1/2 Way There

Our painter is 95% done as of this afternoon. All he has left is to finish up some trim work tomorrow. Then our job is to hang the chair rail and put the room together. Here is a glimpse of the color. Remember there will ultimately be a white chair rail around the middle.I love the colors and can't wait to get the crib set out and together to see how it all comes together. In other news... we went on the hunt for a dresser for the baby and came out stressed and unsure of what to do. The dressers we saw were either overpriced, cheaply made or not our style. So last night I racked my brain thinking of places that sold dressers. I came up with Pier 1 and Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot (BCFBD). This morning bright and early Seth and I headed out to look and I was super excited to find two very nice dressers at BCFBD that I really like. Now Roland needs to check them out and we need to get one ASAP. I really want to start unloading the closet and getting things organized. Pics to come!

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks great. Perfectly fitting for a new baby girl. Can't wait to see it, and you all in person! Miss and love you guys!