Friday, January 09, 2009

Bad Blogger

It hasn't been a very exciting week, thus the lack of blogs. We celebrated my brother's birthday early this past Monday night because he is headed back to college for his final senior semester this weekend. I let him pick out the meal and the cake. It was all delicious and it was a fun filled evening. I did take some pics, but they are not currently uploaded.

I had a snow day on Wednesday and accomplished a ton. It was great to have a day off in the middle of the week. I could get used to that.

During that snow day I finally got around to taking pictures of our treadmill (dust mill) and I listed it on Craigslist. 20 minutes later I had someone coming over to look at it. She and her husband came last night, loved it, paid for it and took it away. So there is one less dust collector and space taker in our upstairs. Yipppeee!

We also hired a painter to paint the babies room. He came over yesterday and looked at the room. He will start next Friday and it will only take 2 to 3 days. I am so excited to NOT have to paint for a change. Usually, we (I) am too cheap to pay for something that Roland and I can do ourselves. BUT, after painting every single room in our house and some twice I just don't want to do it this time. I really want the babies room to turn out perfect so we hired it done for a change. It will be like a little elf doing the work while I am at work and I can come home to see the progress and not have to do a thing. Can you tell how super excited I am about this???

Our job this weekend is to pick out the paint and have it ready to go next week.

Our plans for the weekend include...
* Picking out paint and grocery shopping
* Taking Seth to see "100 Years of Disney Magic on Ice"
* Possibly getting Seth a ski lesson on Sunday depending on the weather
* Enjoying our time at home as much as possible

Now you are all caught up and I will have many many pictures from the weekend to come!

No comments: