Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Creativity in the Works

Creativity is my outlet for stress. I love to take pictures, scrapbook, make collages, cook, etc. I think that Seth is starting to follow in my footsteps. He loves to color, play with play-doh and now he has started to LOVE to paint. We started him with some water color painting and this weekend we moved on to the real stuff and he had so much fun. Pre-school here we come!
Ready to get messy.
I told him to start with two colors and of course he picked purple and pink.
The anticipation was killing him.
A purple and pink leaf, very trendy!

After he painted this leaf he moved onto a large poster of Bambi which he colored almost entirely in the lines. He amazes me daily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does Ro feel about a son that loves playing with dolls and chooses purple and pink over any other colors? :)