Friday, January 23, 2009

Closer Look

The babies room is still a work in progress, but everyday we get a little closer to having it be complete. Here is what is complete:

* paint ~ DONE
* chair rail ~ DONE
* crib raised ~ DONE
* bedding assembled ~ DONE
* dresser purchased and in the room ~ DONE
* book shelf in the room ~ DONE

Here is what needs to be completed:
* organize clothes and put them in the dresser
* clean out closet
* buy a lamp shape for the lamp on the dresser
* pick up rocking chair when it comes in and assemble it
* organize books and purchase letters for her wall
* buy the last few items we need on my list

I'd say we are making definite progress! Here are a few updated picks, but I will take more this weekend too!

color and chair railcrib placementside view of cribcloser look at the bedding

I still need to take pictures of the dresser and bookshelf in the room and I will do that this weekend.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I love how it turned out. The bedding is so pretty~