Sunday, January 25, 2009

Don't Go to Applebees

We let Seth decide where we went out to dinner on Friday night since it was his birthday. We thought we would go to either Applebees or Texas Roadhouse since they both sang to people for their birthdays. Seth said Applebees so away we went. I think I was more excited for him than anything. So we get there and tell the waitress that it is his birthday and request that he be sang to. Her reply was, "Sorry we stopped doing that 4 months ago!" I was SOOOO disappointed that I actually wanted to get up and leave. My poor little guy, I wanted to make his night extra special and now nothing! We decided to stay and they did bring him out a special birthday sundae, but I want to take him to Texas Roadhouse this week and have them sing to him to make it up to him. Not that he knows the difference, but he would love it and we would love to see the joy in his face when he is made to feel special for a night.Lesson learned... DON'T GO TO APPLEBEES IF YOU WANT TO BE SUNG TO OR HAVE SOMEONE SUNG TO!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Happy birthday Seth! I will sing to you anytime buddy!