Sunday, January 25, 2009

Party at Pat's

On Friday I sent the cookies that Seth and I decorated to Pat's so that he could share them with his friends. Unfortunately there weren't very many kids there that day, but there were enough to still make it special for him. I also sent my camera so that Pat could capture the memories that I would be missing while I was at work.
I can't believe that she actually got them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time!
Looks like they had a great time. Right after this was taken and the kiddos ate their treats Roland came and picked Seth up early so that they could spend the afternoon together. Roland had grand plans to take Seth sledding, but Seth's request was to go to Pepsi and visit all the people he loves who work there. What the heck???

No comments: