Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking Back

My mind is going around and around today thinking back over the past 3 years. I have been one of those crazy camera toting moms who captures every single memory. I saved a few on my computer at work so these are the best of the best that I have on hand in no special order.
Innocent little bean
Squeezable, lovable cheeks!
I can stand up!
My big brother is a pug!
So adventurous!
One of my FAVORITE pictures of ALL time!
Brotherly LOVE!
Always to independent!
Such a pudge!
"I want that camera Mommy!"
Tomorrow is the BIG day and I almost forgot about our annual photo booth picture. I need to call the arcade at the mall to make sure they still have a photo booth. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday seth BIG 3 we love you your aunt Dee an uncle al xoxoxo

AMANDA said...

I love looking back at old pictures. Thanks for sharing these.