Thursday, January 22, 2009

1 MORE DAY

Tomorrow is the big day, our little, not so little boy will turn 3! Holy Crap! I (We) can't believe that he is not a baby anymore, he is a little man and he will be 3 years old. Seriously, after the first year I have no idea where the time has gone. We have so much fun all the time that time literally flies by. Tonight we are going to decorate cookies to take to Pat's for all of his friends and Roland just told me that he plans to pick Seth up right after his nap tomorrow and spend the rest of the afternoon with the birthday boy. Seth will be so excited. Then we plan to take him out dinner to either Texas Roadhouse or Applebees where they can sing to him. He will LOVE that. Saturday is his big birthday party and since we have such a large family I think that there will be about 20 people at our house to celebrate with us. It will be a jam packed birthday weekend!

On a side note...the babies room is about 60% done. The painting and chair rail are COMPLETE! Last night after touch ups Roland lifted the mattress up the highest level and I put all the bedding together on the bed. Tonight we will get the dresser and move the bookshelf into her room. Then I can tackle the closet and get everything organized. (I secretly LOVE that part!) We ordered the rocking chair and that will arrive next week. After that it will just be odds and ends to pick up and pull the room together. I found this amazing website that specializes in wall letters. I picked out the kind that are on individual canvas' so we just need to pick out the font and design for them and order! We still have 7 weeks give or take so we are in good shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want help with anything, I'd love to come over and lend a hand. Please don't hesitate to call.