Thursday, January 31, 2008

Simplify

This is the word I keep trying to say over and over in my head. Make life as simple as posssible with as little headaches as you can. I'm not sure if it is the time of the year or what, but I have felt the need to clean out the house. All unwanted and cluttery objects are up to the attic in anticipation of our annual garage sale in May. I know that May is quite a while away but I get some weird satisfaction from cleaning out and organizing the house when there is nothing else to do.

This is our special board in the kitchen. Anything that is sent to us or given to us that we deem "special" we try to put up on our board so we can glance at it daily. My favorite item today is the "SETH" postcard sent to us from The Gilbert's. We love homemade crafty items so this gets a spot on our special board! I also love the Yankees jibitz (AKA croc jewels) for Seth's crocs. We can't wait to buy a new pair of crocs for this year and put them on. Also, if you look carefully you will see a very special senior pic of the hubs. He is going to love that this is on the net, ahhhh!

Nothing else new to report. Our district closed early yesterday due to the crazy weather we had. So I was able to pick Seth up by 11am and spend the rest of the day at home. It was a great afternoon.

This weekend Ro and I will head to Cornell for an overnight to celebrate Justin's 21st birthday. I hope we can keep up, but we are very excited to try!

1 comment:

nina beana said...

have a great weekend! glad you received the postcard, and that it has a special home! wish i could have delivered it in person... but for now, mail will have to do! :)