Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Madness to an End

The party is over and we are all partied out! It was a wonderful 2nd birthday party and all of our loved ones were there. Food was eaten, cocktails drank, presents unwrapped, candles blown out, cake eaten and most importantly the birthday boy played his brains out. We opted out of a kiddie party this year because it is the winter, we already have a large family and our house just isn't large enough to invite everyone we would truly want to invite so we had the core family plus my friend Kristen and her son Jacob. AKA one of Seth's BFFs! Next year I'd like to do a little kiddie party somewhere so Seth could play with all of his buddies together on his special day.
Anyhow, the party was a huge success and here are some of the pics...
Now we are onto yet another birthday. My brother Justin will turn the magic 21 tomorrow so Roland and I are headed to Ithaca overnight this weekend to help him celebrate! I hope we can keep up, but we are really looking forward to it. Mom and Tom are on babysitting duty for the overnight, but they are excited for some one on one time with Seth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is AWESOME! I've been waiting and waiting for this post!

AMANDA said...

that is the coolest bday cake I have ever seen!