Thursday, January 03, 2008

RESOLUTIONS

I read a couple of my daily bloggie friends blogs and got to thinking that I should make a couple of resolutions for the year 2008! I got to thinking about the type of person I am and the type of person I want to be for my son. Someone he can look up to and be like in the future.

So this year I will strive to...
* Hold my tongue, when I want to say something negative about someone or something, just hold my tongue because no one likes negativity and where does it get you in the long run right?! It might be tough, but I'm up for the challenge.
* Have more Sunday night dinners with our families.
* Bring Seth up to visit my grandparents more often.
* Let go of guilty feelings about lost friends. I feel as if I lost a couple of friends this year and as tough as it has been and the sadness I have felt I guess I just have to accept it. Maybe in the future it will all come around full circle, but for now I will try and look forward and hope for the best.
* Potty train Seth! AHHH! I totally dread this whole flippin' process, but I'm thinking POSITIVE!
* Recapture date night with Ro. With all the fall craziness I can't remember our last date night so I will try and plan one at least once a month or once every other month and surprise him with it!
* Stress less on all fronts and RELAX more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all of that. I think you read my mind!