Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Loving Life

As I drove Seth to Pat's this morning I thought about all the fun we had over the weekend and I just started to smile for no reason, BUT there is a reason. I have a great life! I couldn't ask for more. Sure we all want things in life, but as a whole I have a GREAT life and I have no complaints. Here are some of the things that made me smile as I thought about my life.

* Seth has started to truly play with his toys and he has the most wonderful imagination. We just sit back and watch him. He makes pasta and cookies and hot dogs for us in his kitchen while he calls Uncle Justin and Jaime on the phone and chats. This is the extent of his conversation:

"Hi Justin, what doin'?"
"I playin', OK bye!"

PRICELESS!

* He LOVES his A to Z Learning Zoo. He lines all the animals up and talks to them, then tries to fit as many as possible into his farm.

PRICELESS!

* He LOVES his Mega Blocks and he makes the tallest towers possible and then says, "Dump them Mommy?"

PRICELESS!

We had such a great weekend. Friday night we intended to stay home, but due to the snow storm my Grandparents weren't able to make it down to my Mom's for dinner and they had a ton of food so they asked us to come over. Tom made chicken parm, broccoli and strawberry rhubarb pie. We all ate ourselves silly!

Saturday we drove down to SYR with our Friends Rod and Jen, then met our friends Rich and Lori at Ichibans and had as always an amazing meal! Thank you to Bonnie and Ro for watching Seth, he had a blast!

The boys being a pain!

Rod and Jen's Sushi YUCK, but they loved it!

Sunday, Seth and I drove down to Lowville and visited Gram and Gramp for a couple of hours. Long enough for Seth to tear apart their house. Gramp made his famous BLTs and then we had to head home. In the afternoon I went to the movies to see 27 Dresses with 6 other women. It was a mother/daughter afternoon. It was my mom and I, her friend Linda and her 2 daughters and then my friend Jen and her step-mom! Great chic flick!

Monday, Seth and I went to Jacob and Kirsten's for a playdate followed by lunch and more play at McDonald's Play Place! Seth then slept for 3 hours!

Now you can truly see why I feel so blessed! Every weekend is filled with such great blessings!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

what a great recap! you really do have a blessed life.

i wish joey and seth could play with each other on this chilly day!

Anonymous said...

Just for the record.. that was the BEST sushi EVER.

Where's todays video? Maya is going to be very disappointed!