Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Make and Take

With all of Ro's drunken madness I forgot to rave about my experience at our Make & Take on Friday night. My friend Sarah hosted a party and it was so much fun. I made 6 meals, one of which we will try tonight! We all brought some appetizers and wine and munched as we cooked. It was a great night and I made some great meals. I made Buffalo Chicken Soup, Mexican Meatballs, Calzones and many more. I love that all I have to do now is throw them in the oven or a crock pot. I also loved that Brad and Krista had gotten us a gift certificate for there for Christmas and our meals were basically paid for! YIPPEE!

Kristen & I

Our host Sarah!

Our Party Crew!

In other news, the tree removers came and cleaned up the whole mess. It looks like nothing happened except for the large hole in our fence. That will be repaired in the spring.

Also, any moms out there that would like to give me some advice, this one would be helpful. Seth is definately going through the terrible 2s. His favorite saying now is "Bad Mommy!" He will say it anytime he does not get what he wants and will even scream it in Old Navy's dressing room so I look like a bad parent. AHH Parenthood at its finest! This too shall pass!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that kids are constantly aware of their parents feelings and always trying to make them happy. When he does that (which is totally normal..don't worry), make him know how sad it makes you, even fake a cry and he should instantly change his tune. It works, I've tried it with Maya on a number of occasions!