Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2 Years Ago!

2 years ago today...

I was having a rush of emotions. Was I prepared? Is it going to hurt? What can I expect once he is out? What do I do with him? How do I feed him? How do I change him? What do I do when he cries? I have to say that I "thought" I was prepared and now I know that there is NO way to prepare yourself. You can buy all the supplies, clothes, books and such, BUT you can in no way prepare for this life altering change. It was a rocky start, a rocky many months, BUT I would never take it back because we have the most amazing little boy in the world. He is so spunky, so clever and smart. You can have a real conversation with him. You can ask him to do a multi-step task and he is able to. He runs, plays, dances, talks, colors, sings, has friends.....

He is amazing! We are so thankful that Seth is in our life. We can't remember a day without him anymore and we can't believe it has been 2 whole years since he was inside me. Thinking back he was such a kicker so that explains A LOT now!

Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy! We LOVE You SOOOOOO Much!

5 comments:

nina beana said...

that video is the best! i'm grinning ear to ear!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH! the gilberts love you and send you all our good vibes so you can rock out on your special day. eat a piece of cake for me! hugs!

nina beana said...

that video is the best! i'm grinning ear to ear!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH! the gilberts love you and send you all our good vibes so you can rock out on your special day. eat a piece of cake for me! hugs!

Sarah Richards said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!! Hope you had a great day!
Love, The Richards'

AMANDA said...

happy birthday buddy! promise we will meet some day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seth Aunt Sharon tried to call you tonite but you were out...
Love you buddy Aunt Sharon