Monday, February 04, 2008

Kissing Bandit Returns

If you have been keeping up with the blog you know that we went to Cornell to visit my brother this weekend and celebrate his 21st birthday. It blows my mind that we had been literally planning this weekend for like 4 years now and it is OVER! I can't believe that Justin is now 21 and that I will no longer be in my 20s later this week. It stinks, but as my hubs so eloquently put it, "Would you rather be in your 30s or not here at all?" I pick HERE! So here are all the drunky shots I know you are all waiting for. But, for the record, I was fine until my brother decided to buy me a shot of whiskey, what was he thinking?
Side pony at its best! Totally spoofing some random girl who actually thought this looked good and was wearing her hair like this in the bar.

The Kissing Bandit Makes an Appearance


TRIVIA: What movie is this from?
Notice the side pony makes another come back at CTB later in the evening!
As you can see we had a total blast and we are now severely paying for it. We got home at 12:15 on Sunday and took 2 hour naps while Seth slept and then I was in bed fast asleep by 9pm and today I am dragging butt! It was totally worth it and we can't wait for Justin to come home and to take him to Joe's to play a little shuffle board and darts!
Today is Rocky's 6th birthday. I can hardly believe that he is six years old. We have been parents for six years! WOW! Other then that we are getting our taxes done tomorrow night and trying to rest up for our last birthday for a while this upcoming Friday night. Ro and I both said that after this past weekend we are going to drink much much LESS this Friday. Dance more drink less that is my motto!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Looks like fun.
I can't believe Rocky is 6 today. I remember the day you guys got him!

Sarah Richards said...

I don't know if Eric will let you get away with drinking less on Friday.....me on the other hand I will be driving so...no drinks for me!