Thursday, January 24, 2008

No More Months

I can finally say that Seth is 2 and no longer try to remember how many months old he is! YIPPEEE! We had a whirlwind day and evening. Seth had a party at Pat's with some of his friends and Pat took the best pics for me. She is the best sitter I could ever ask for and I feel so lucky to have her! After school Mom and Tom came over to give Seth just his card for now, but boy did he LOVE it!



The funny part is that we just started flipping onto The Wiggles as Seth could care less about TV. Early in the morning we crawl into bed with all his books and turn on TV and The Wiggles are usually on. Now that darn song is stuck in my head ALL the time!

The rest of the evening consisted of eating, photobooths and presents! Check it out! Sugar High BowlingPizza Party for his Kitchen After our photobooth shot we took Seth to Walmart and let him pick out a new toy. He picked out Mr. Potato Head's Silly Suitcase and had so much fun with it! PS: If you want to see the photobooth pic go to www.fotolog.com/seth12306

Now onto the party this weekend. I have lists a mile long, but we can't wait! Seth is psyched!

No comments: