Monday, January 07, 2008

Citations

Roland and I first met our very close friends Nina and John Gilbert back in I think 2001 or early 2002. Roland started working at VAC with Nina and we all started getting together for dinners and parties all the time (before kids!). We instantly took to them, they were so different from anyone in Watertown and they made us laugh like we had never laughed before. I will never forget driving around town with them one evening in about February when they started giving out "citations" for people who still had their Christmas lights on as well as Christmas trees still lit. We were cracking up at them, but now I see their point. So in the spirit of Nina and John I ask today...

When can I officially start giving out citations for this year???

I totally understand still having your house lit up outside for a little while longer, but Christmas trees still?? It is January 7th??!!

What is your opinion??

Also, only one more day until the big premiere, so excited!! Channel 14 @ 8pm Tuesday, be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thinking the SAME thing this weekend! Equally annoying are people that start decorating in October... or even before Thanksgiving. There should be a law that states the Xmas decorating season runs for the month of December and NO LONGER!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh.....citations! Let the fun begin!!

Sarah Richards said...

I totally agree...time for citations to begin!!!