Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday


Tuesday is my new favorite day of the week! You are going to totally laugh, but after Seth is all snuggled into his bed I get to watch my two favorite shows back to back and I get to lay on the couch all covered in a blanket and just bask in my relaxed nature. My hubs even watched with me last night, that never happens. I think I have gotten him hooked! My first favorite show, October Road is on at 10pm on Monday nights, now if you know me at all you know that I am dead to the world at that time, but thank heavens for DVR. I can now watch it on Tuesday night at 8 followed by my all time favorite show OTH which is on at 9! So basically, Tuesdays are pretty near perfect for me!

Now, Wednesday mornings are a little tough though because I stayed up too late and feel like poop today!

What else is going on... As you read our weekend was great. We even went to Panera for lunch on Sunday with our friends Erin, Jason and Storm. Ro was too hung over to eat, but I ate evnough for the two of us. I tried the soup in a bread bowl and it was AWESOME! Seth and Storm were two little angels, thank heavens! It was a fun afternoon!

Monday night we had Justin's good-bye/back to school dinner. I tried two new recipes that I will have to post and they turned out great!

Tuesday night Tom, Seth and I went to look at two houses with my friend Kristen who is in the market for a larger house. I love looking at houses so it was great! Tonight we are looking at two more houses on my street. It would be so great if she liked one of them. The boys would be inseperable!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I watch October Road too. Was it on this past Monday? It's not on my DVR.
Oh, did you hear the good news about our favorite show, big bro?
BB9 is starting next month b/c of the writers strike.