Sunday, February 04, 2007

We are Having a Flippin' BLIZZARD!

This is no ordinary Sunday, this to me is the Blizzard of '07! I have been documenting the weather through pics since 7:30am this morning and it just isn't letting up. There is no unecessary travel, but of course we had to go to Price Chopper so we took some great pics to and from the store. It was very dangerous, but amazing to be out in it! Ro has already plowed once and helped out the neighbors, but he will have to go out again IF it ever lets up. I'm thinking...SNOW DAY! So here are as many pics as this thing will let me upload!
7:30am
Rocky was not too crazy when I made him go out this morning!

11:00 am -Looking out into our backyard!

11:30 am- My Brave Snow Warrior!

1:30pm- Stupidly Driving Down Arsenal Street!

2:00pm- Picking up Grammy P who was going stir crazy at home! Grampy was shoveling like a champ!

3:00pm- Pic of my GOOFBALL Mom and how she actually leaves the house! We love her anyways!

So it is now 4:19pm and we are in for the night. We are completely stocked up on food. Ro made homemade pizza's for the Super Bowl. I am making a hot taco dip and I made homemade carrot cake as well as strawberries and pineapple with chocolate fondue! We will eat our hearts out, maybe I can even talk the hubby into starting a fire in the fireplace. I'm getting right on that!

Hoping everyone is home with loved ones, warm, and snuggly! We hope everyone is able to dig themselves out, but if you can't I can send my hubby over with his four wheeler, he will use any excuse to go riding!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Nice pictures. That's the watertown I remember.
All the schools here were already cancelled for tomorow. No snow but freezing cold. I hope you get a snow day tomorrow.
And fyi, you can upload more pictures on blogger. After you do your limit of 5, you can hit the upload pictures button again and put more on.
Stay warm! Go colts!

Anonymous said...

wow that is alot of snow. if we got that much down here everything and i mean everything would be closed. we just get a dusting and they already start with the school delays.