Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thank You


I'd like to express my gratitude to all of my wonderful mommy friends out there as well as my sister in law Katie, all of whom came through for me in the last 24 hours. I sent out a mass email to all my mommy friends and Katie asking for motherly advice and you all responded with wonderful comments, suggestions, and pick me ups! It is great to know that I'm not the only one in the world going through this and that there are many things I can try to get through. Thank you so much! I am a lucky woman!

Before I forget, 35 Days until the beginning of spring! I'll try and remind you each day!

Last night was a whirlwind. We ate dinner (loud dinner) and ran to Walmart to pick up a quick book for a baby shower on Thursday and by the time we got home it was time for jammies and bed. I slept like a rock being my first day back in the real world and I'm back at it again today. It is currently -15 degrees out and my hands are actually chilly typing and I'm inside. Today is the 100th day of school, hard to believe! We go to my Dad's tonight for the BIG dinner. I'm having a light lunch so that I can really chow down. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I have to take a half day from work because I finally got an appointment at Ear Nose and Throat for my sinuses. It will be interesting to see what they say. Then we are going to try and go out to dinner with Seth for Valentine's Day and not to Wendy's. Seth is actually better when we are out. So now I just have to pick a restaurant and we will be all set. After that there are no plans for the remainder of the week thus far!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I love what you have been doing with the blocks. Very cute and creative!