Thursday, February 08, 2007

Full Circle


You would think that Ro and I would be stronger then this, but nope, we have been down for the count for about 24 hours now. It all started last night. We attempted to go and get our taxes done, but a major snow storm blocked that so we headed back to the city to just get them done at H&R Block and about halfway through it I started to feel really weird and Ro was having major stomach cramps. By the time we drove the mile home we were both in some serious pain. Luckily my Mom and Tom graciously stayed and fed Seth and put him down for the night. THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Ro and I took turns in the bathrooms and were up most of the night. Luckily Seth slept like a champ and since he was feeling better I was able to take him to Pat's while Ro and I stayed in bed the WHOLE day. I managed to eat 2 spoonfuls of jello and some orange juice and I slept on and off most of the day. The kicker is that today is my birthday and we had all sorts of plans tonight and for the weekend that are now on hold until we know how we are feeling. AHHH! Oh, before I forget because my mind is a blur, a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to Brad who also shares today as his birthday. I hope that you feel better then we do!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Aww man, what a stinkin' bummer. I know you had big birthday plans. Feel better soon and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Get better and then go celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Silly little carrier monkey, ruining Mommy's birthday!! What was he thinking! Hope it was happy anyway.