Friday, February 16, 2007

Much Adou About Nothing

I tell you my job is highly stressful today, the day before winter vacation. Here is how it has gone thus far:

9am-played Blend Dominoes with my 3rd graders
9:30-11am- made popcorn for the entire school in our commercial popper (today is movie and popcorn day)
11am- planned for next month with Erin
11:30am- taught a class, read the tall tale Mike Fink
Noon- went out to lunch with Roland at The Harbor Inn
12:45pm-present- planned for three other classes for after break
3pm- I'll have door duty and head home shortly after

As you can see I really haven't had much stress today. It has been a great day to end the week and start break. I called my friend Jen during lunch to see if she and her family were available to get together tomorrow night, but she told me that her 10 month old daughter Maya has RSV and might be hospitalized. I feel just horrible for them. If it isn't one thing it is another lately. Seth has just gone from sickness to sickness lately. Each week is another ailment. Last week it was the bug, this week another ear infection. Will it ever end? Poor little guy. No wonder he has been the grouch of the year. He hasn't felt good long enough to be happy! Luckily, there are only 32 days until the beginning of spring.

I will be on vacation all of next week so I'm not sure if I will have much time to blog, but I will make an effort. Seth and I have made lots of dates next week. We will have a playdate with Storm and we are headed to Lowville to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa as well.

We will keep you all posted on our adventures!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I hope you have a great vacation next week. Enjoy your time with your little guy and take some time for YOU!

nina beana said...

have an awesome va-cay mama, and here's hoping your little man feels better SOON! rsv is evil...hugs to maya, too.

xoxo