Thursday, February 22, 2007

Successful Day


Wednesday was the best day yet! We are having a major heat wave here, it is almost 40 so yesterday we took Seth for a long walk, then to Dunkin Donuts, my Gram's hangout in Lowville, and then out to dinner. Dinner out is still a little stressful because unless there is something in Seth's hand to put in his mouth he is very vocal let me say. So we ordered him the chicken finger basket with fries and kept him eating the whole time. We had a couple of moments when he was unoccupied and he liked to yell, but we made it through and had a great evening. Thanks Gram and Gramp for a great day!

After Seth's nap and lunch we are off to the one and only Panera Bread to meet Erin and Storm for lunch, some shopping, and then a little play back here after. It should be a fun day! We are looking forward to it. Tonight has turned into girls night with my Mom and I. She is tagging along for my haircut and then we are going to try our new Starbucks that just opened up. We have just about everything here in Watertown now. Target is even opening in three weeks. YIPPEEE!

My Gramp with Seth

PS: I almost forgot the worst part of yesterday. Seth is literally into everything he can put his hands on so we are constantly watching and saying the magic no word. He grabbed onto an end table at my Gram's that isn't so sturdy and flipped it over throwing a large mug of hot tea all over the room and onto my Gram's freshly painted walls. I was horrified! It didn't even phaze (sp??) her. She must really love the little one!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Yay for Starbucks, my favorite! And how awesome, only 3 more weeks for Target, my other favorite. Our Target here just opened a starbucks INSIDE of it. Talk about a little piece of heaven!

nina beana said...

grandparents (and great ones) rock when it comes to our babes...they let anything slide. life's too short!

love your corporate-america love! xo

nina beana said...

grandparents (and great ones) rock when it comes to our babes...they let anything slide. life's too short!

love your corporate-america love! xo