Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cookies and Cousins

Last night we had our niece Lexy over for dinner and playtime and I have never seen Seth so excited. He loved having someone else to follow around and chase and laugh with. It was too cute. I called over to see if she was up from her nap and if they wanted Seth and I to pick her up or if Brad wanted to drop her off. Well, she wanted me to come and get her and if you could have seen Seth's face when she got in the truck you would have died. I have never seen such a huge smile on his face. He was in heaven! Lexy even played with Seth while he was taking a bath and he was so busy he never realized I was washing his hair and I didn't hear a peep out of him. The night was a success and Seth was so pooped that he slept straight through until 7am! YIPPEEE!Today we are headed to Lowville AKA Cowville to visit my grandparents. We will leave after lunch, spend the afternoon, and they are taking us to Jebb's for dinner. It is a great little place right in the village and Seth will love the people watching. It should be a fun day.
Tomorrow is our playdate/lunch with Erin and Storm and we are very much looking forward to it. We are meeting them at Panera for lunch and then we will come back here and play for a while. Then I have a hair appointment tomorrow evening. I'm liking this shorter cut so it has been 2 months and I need about an inch taken off. Busy busy week!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Sounds like you are having a great week off so far.