Monday, February 05, 2007

1 Year Check

We took Seth for his 1 year check today and the boy is finally realizing that when we walk into that room things aren't looking good for him. Either they are poking around in his mouth, his ears, or other areas. Today they checked him from head to toe plus three shots. Poor little guy was beat red from screaming his lungs out. He is a huge bleeder so we have bandaids galore! Everything checked out GREAT so we are home free for a bit. He weighs 25lbs. 15oz. and he is 31 1/4 inches tall!

Before Seth's appointment I went and got a CAT scan done on my sinuses. Now I have to wait a couple of days for the results. It is terrible to hope that something shows up on it, but I do. It would explain why I just can't get rid of this sinus infection. It loves me and doesn't want to leave!!! So if something does show up then they can refer me to the Ear/Nose/Throat doc and then we can figure out what to do!

In other news I am declaring this my birthday week! My birthday isn't techinically until Thursday, but I plan to celebrate the whole week and weekend. Wednesday we get our taxes done (praying for some $$, we have 2 trips planned for this summer), Thursday my Dad is making me my all time favorite birthday dinner and my stepmom Sue is making me my all time favorite cake, Friday Ro is taking me out to dinner, not sure where yet, but anywhere that I don't have to cook is good with me, and Saturday we are going to get lobster tails and cook them here at home to wrap up my birthday week! DOESN'T THIS SOUND LIKE A GREAT WEEK? I forgot to mention that my amazing husband already gave me my gifts. He got me the Vera Bradley purse that I wanted along with Season 3 of One Tree Hill on DVD! Loving it! If it wasn't 1 degree out with 3 feet of snow on the ground life would be pretty perfect!

French Toast Anyone?

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Poor Seth, but I'm glad everything checked out okay.
And YES, it does sound like a great week. Milk the bday as much as you can! Have fun!