Friday, February 23, 2007

FBFF ( Future Best Friends Forever)

Thursday was another great day. We met Erin and Storm at Panera at 12:30, both boys were amazing. Seth was trying to hold Storm's hand, it was priceless. Then we ran to Old Navy so that I could exchange a top I had bought, and then we came back here and hung out for over an hour. Seth was on his best behavior, it was like he was showing off. So funny!Last night I finally got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed and I feel like a new woman. Then my Mom and I tried Starbucks. I am not a coffee drinker, but I love hot chocolate so it was fun to try a new place and sit back with some peace and quiet. I tried one of their sweets. I got a piece of berry bramble coffee cake. It was GREAT!

Today is a little up in the air. I had emailed and called this morning a friend in SYR to see if she and her kids were going to be home and we would come and visit, but I haven't heard back. So if that doesn't work out we will putter around Watertown this afternoon. We also have a slight leak in the front room ceiling so Ro is trying to get someone to come and shovel off the roof. Stupid flippin' snow!
My friend Erin and her son Storm who is 5 months old!


2 comments:

nina beana said...

those babes are soooo stinkin' cute!!

is it bad that one of the only reasons why i considered nursing joey forever was because when we're on vacation and he happens to wake up at night, at least i knew i'd be able to nurse him back to sleep?!? i admitted it to kevin and he called me crazy and told me it wasn't a good enough excuse to nurse joey for another half a year. :)

AMANDA said...

I never knew that you weren't a coffee drinker.
Sounds like you had a great week off with Seth.
Enjoy the weekend and the "warm" weather.