Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blah

So I'm feeling sort of blah today. I'm on the fence in regards to the snow idea at this point. It would be nice to have some snow to make it feel more holiday-ish, but I'm not a big fan of the cold/wet/showeling/hassel of snow. so I just can't make my mind up, but that is alright it's not my choice in the first place. If the snow is going to fly I can't stop it!

In other news, we finally got the call that we have been waiting for...our new countertops and sink will be installed next Tuesday so I will finally be able to do dishes in my new kitchen and other then decorative touches and such it will be done. I promise to take some pics of the finished kitchen next week to post.

We also got Rocky his very own comfy cozy bed so that he no longer uses our couch and stinks it up. It was getting crazy, even if we layed a blanket down he still got hair all over it and it just smelled so he is no longer allowed on any furniture, BUT he has a new bed that he loves.


I'm going to my very first cookie swap tomorrow night so that will be fun. You have to bring 3 dozen cookies, an appetizer and a gag gift. I'm not sure what is in store as far as festivities but I'm excited to find out.

Saturday we are going to a new Christmas tree place. I guess they take yu out by tractor to pick out a tree and they cut it down right in front of you. Now that is what I call FRESH! They also have a holiday gift shop with all sorts of goodies. It should be a fun day!

Then on Sunday I hope to get back out to some stores and get more of my shopping completed. I feel like it is looming over my head and it isn't even Dec1st yet. It will get done in time I'm sure.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Rocky's bed looks extremely comfortable.
And the address you have for me is correct, so I don't know what's going on :(

AMANDA said...

Still nothing in the mail. You should have seen me today, anxiously waiting for the mail girl, and nothing.