Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF


It has been a crazy busy week at home and at work. It is the dreaded report card time of year and this year my department has to do their reports online and its a whole pain in the a#$ process to go through for each report. I'm smiling as I curse the system out though!

Tomorrow Ro and I are headed to Lake Placid for some walking in the cool fall air around Mirror Lake, eating out which we hardly get to do anymore, hot tubbing, and of course shopping therapy. They have a great 4 floor GAP outlet along with many many other stores. I can't wait!We went to LP last year and I was pregnant so I was only able to window shop. Now I can really do some damage!

The kitchen officially starts the remodel process on Monday so I will have step by step pics for you on the progress we will be making next week! Before I sign off for the weekend I'll leave you with a delicious seafood recipe that is to die for!

Shrimp and Crab Supreme

1 lb. med shrimp precooked & shelled
1 med red onion peeled and finely chopped
1 garlic clove
1 1/2 lb. diced tomatoes
salt/pepper
crab
broccoli
1 1/2 lb. thin spaghetti

1. Cook pasta and set aside with a bit of oil so it won't stick together.
2. Heat oil in large sauce pan and saute garlic and onion for about 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and season with s/p. Then add broccoli and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add seafood and simmer another 10 minutes.
4. on the plate place pasta and then generously cover with seafood and sprinkle with grated cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Your trying to kill me aren't you? I let you slide one time with the shrimp deal and this is how you repay me? A recipe to end my life! J/K!

AMANDA said...

You guys have a lot going on. Hope you and Ro have a smoochie, romantic weekend together @ LP. Have fun!!