Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Mess is Getting to ME!


The kitchen is finally starting to make some progress and as happy as I am to have it going I'm missing my sink and countertops awful. You don't realize how much you use something until it is not there anymore. Right now I use the basement sink to wash bottles and dishes and just try to stay out of the kitchen and try to remember that it will be beautiful soon! Today they start mudding so that will be a wonderful dusty mess. Here are some pics of my Dad and Ro taking out the old counter tops and then the new drywall on the ceiling and covering up the pocketdoor.

Dad and Ro taking out the old, ugly countertop!

Countertops GONE!


New drywall ceiling in the breakfast nook



New wall in front of the pocket door

That's about all I have to share today. I am taking a half day to finally take myself to the doctors. This is my third cold in 2 months and it seems like everytime I get sick so does Seth. So I'm heading to the docs early afternoon followed by Seth at 3pm. I'd like to start feeling better by the weekend if all goes well. So no new recipe, but I promise tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the dusty mess would get annoying. BUT, it's going to be so pretty when it's done. I hope you feel better!