Monday, November 20, 2006

We Have Lift Off...

Seth is so close to completely walking with socks on, but when you put his sneakers on he doesn't know what the heck to do, it is so funny!

We had a great weekend. My mom and I went shopping at the outlets on Friday and got a ton accomplished and on Saturday we worked around the house and on the kitchen. Nothing too exciting going on right now. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday and Seth turns 10 months on Thanksgiving Day as well. Today I am working from 11-8pm and tomorrow I work from 8-1pm doing Parent/Teacher Conferences. I dread these days because they are long and I don't like to drive in the dark so much, but they will be over before I know it and then we will have a fun filled holiday week. Wednesday night we are having my Mom, Tom, & Justin over for an appetizer/fondue night. Thursday we will go to the Charlton's for Thanksgiving, and Friday night we are taking Seth out to dinner for the first time. Help us all!



Check out Seth's new kicks! His Striderites are on backorder because of his big feet so we got him some sneakers for in the mean time. He doesn't really know what to think of them yet.

1 comment:

nina beana said...

joey hates his sneeks, and refuses to walk in them, so i just gave up and either keep him in slippers, socks, or those little leather slip-ons, which he loves. he can wear the sneakers when he really takes off running!

isn't it the best watching them walk? we call joey little frankenstein...although he's getting much better now. it happens so fast- i bet seth will be cruising by next week.

miss you guys!

xo
n.