Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Floor is In!

Hip Hip Hooray, the new floor is in! It was so exciting to go home yesterday and see a new and clean floor. We like it even more then just the sample. The floor really pulls together the wall and cupboard colors as well. Today the appliances will be delivered between 1-3pm. So when we get home tonight there will be more excitement to view.



Close up view




A little dark, but you can get an idea

Other then the new floor there isn't too much going on. I'm taking a personal day tomorrow and my mom and I are doing our annual shopping trip to the outlets and Christmas Tree Shops. We make a day of it and have tons of fun.

My step-dad emailed me this morning to ask if I'd like to have Seth be in one of the Channel 7 Christmas promos. I'm super excited, it will be his first TV debute.

My friend Erin's sister had her twins yesterday, they were 9 weeks early, but they are doing fine and I guess they have a whole head of hair each. So welcome Jack and Nola Countryman!

Sorry for the short blog, but it has been kitchen kitchen kitchen and not much else!

1 comment:

nina beana said...

hey girlie-
love the floor. it must feel so good to see it all coming together!
i wish i could come on your shopping trip! i'm going on one next week to some crazy big outlets with my girlfriends...should be fun, especially now that i'm actually making some money for a change!

xo