Monday, September 18, 2006

Warm Fall Day!


On Saturday afternoon we took Seth and my Mom and Tom to the Chowderfest in Sackets. We sampled all types of chowders and took in all the warm sun that we could. They had some very unusual chowders. My favorite pic was a mexican chowder with a tequila/lime butter on top. Sounds gross, but it was so great. Everyone else's favorite was the alaskan king crab chowder. It was too fishy for me! After our chowder we took a walk down by the water and then on the battlefield. It was such an amazing afternoon weather wise we tried to soak up as much as we could.

A view of the lake, we were wishing that we had our boat now, it was a perfect fall boat day!


No shades this time!


Proud Grammy and Grampy!

After all the chowder was eaten the men went home and my mom and I went on the search for a dress for my cousins wedding this coming weekend. I was dreading this because it's fall and I thought it might be tough to find a dress. I was wrong, I tried on 3 dresses and bought the fourth! So that left the rest of the night to just roam the mall with my mom for a change! We had a great night! But, in true fashion all great nights must come to an end and when I got home Roland told me that Mr. Seth was running a 102.6 temp which I thought was the worst thing in the world until the on call doc told me that I shouldn't worry until 105! AHHH! Boy times have changed. So we have been using motrin and napping a great deal to work off this virus in hus system. Poor little guy!

Sunday I co-hosted a shower for my friend Lori. All was a success and a new little girl for Seth to flirt with should be arriving in a month! Today is a beautifully sunny day and it is supposed to be warm so I am counting down the hours until I can get home and get Seth out for some fresh air!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I hope Seth's fever goes down. I miss Sackets. It's so beautiful there. Perfect place to take the babies for a stroller ride.
We had to put buckeye to sleep last year, while I was prego w/ Denny. He bit Grace on the ear, going after a piece of her food. We tried for a long time to find him a home, but had no luck. We miss him everyday.