Thursday, September 21, 2006

Debrief

I have no pics to add to this blog today, but I wanted to debrief a bit and catch everyone up on our sickies and life. Seth is SLOWLY getting better and the rash is SLOWLY dissapearing, but not fast enough for my taste. Ro stayed home this morning with him and I will be leaving work at noon to spend the afternoon with him. We jsut weren't ready to throw him back into the sitter with all the kids. I think he is still catching up on some rest.

We went to my Dad's for dinner last night for an amazing meal of fresh perch and crappies caught by my one and only father. He fries them up in a flour and corn muffin batter with salt and pepper. I think I ate about a pound or more. There was no holding me back. It was a belated birthday dinner for Ro slash good-bye dinner for my brother Chad who is taking the leap and moving to Florida today. I am very proud of him, since graduating from HS 2 years ago he has gone to our local Community College and held down a few jobs, but he realizes that there is nothing for him here and he is brave enough to go out and make something of himself. I told him last night that I was proud of him, it takes a ton of courage to do that and I know I never could have! Good luck Chad!

Tonight I was supposed to come back to work for our Open House from 6:30-7:70pm, but with Seth still being sick I think I better stay put with him at home.

We finally have a wedding to go to this weekend. It seems like all of our friends have been going to weddings and we haven't had a single wedding to attend in over a year. My cousin is getting married on Saturday so we are off for a day of adult fun. I can't wait to dance, it feels like it has been ages since I have last danced and I am looking forward to it. I even bought a new black dress for the occassion. Pics to come!

Please keep little rash guy in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I love weddings! Have a great time on saturday and I hope Seth gets better!