Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bonfire Mania

Roland flexing his fire muscles!


Sunday night we had our one and only and possibly last bonfire of the summer. It was misty raining, but it didn't stop us from enjoying a bonfire and some good old s'mores with our family and friends!

We put the wagon to good use!

Goofy Grammy!

My MIL's Super size S'mores!


Kicking Back While the Little One Sleeps!

All Smiles!

As you could see from my many many pictures we had a good time even if it was rainy and cold. Make the most out of life, that is my new motto!

So I'm back at work today, back to the kids and adults, but I miss my little guy. He is getting to be so much fun. He sits up and is starting to crawl and he is all smiles most of the time. A smile that melts your heart and almost gets me into car accidents because I love to turn around and see what he is up to.

Seth and Mommy had a wonderful summer...

* walking

* going to get breakfast and fountain drinks in the stroller

* swimming in the pool

* swinging on Grammy and Grandpa's swingset

* going to parades

* rides in the car

* Tuesday night dinners

* playing on the blanket outside

* storytime at the library on Monday's

* Playing with Lucy

* Letterboxing

Now we are looking forward to the evenings and weekends when we can go on many new adventures! I love and miss you Seth!


I love this bib, but it should say...

"Under this Mess is one GREAT kid!"

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Best of luck back to work! Glad you guys enjoyed a bonfire despite the rain.