Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crawling = Happiness!


Seth is in full force crawl mode and into everything, but I am not stressed at all, he is like a brand new boy. He has always just wanted to go go go but hasn't been able to and thus been what we have called "cranky pants". Now Seth loves being on the move. He also loves cords, picture frames, and grabbing his brother Rocky.

Well, it completely feels like fall here and that is bittersweet. I love the warm sunny weather, but I also don't mind a little cool down. I do dread the day when I have to put away the stroller. Seth loves the stroller and I love to be outdoors with him in it. My plan is to bundle my little guy up for as long as possible and enjoy what fall has to offer. We don't have all that much going on this work week, just our normal routine. This weekend is another story. We are going to our all time favorite Japanese Steakhouse on Friday night, a Chowder Fest on Saturday, and a Baby Shower on Sunday. It's a busy and fun weekend to look forward to.

Oh, I have to share my newest craving with you all, Dunkin Donuts new cookies are too die for. They are huge and thick and great! If you haven't tried one, get on over there and get one. They will make your whole day! Remember to micro them for like 10 seconds before you eat them, that is the best!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I know what you mean about fall. I have mixed feelings also. Now that Seth is crawling, you definately have to get it on video and share that with us!

nina beana said...

yeah for crawling!

yeah for cookies! now i've got a serious hankering for one.